Future Cities Accelerator Opportunity
The Rockefeller Foundation and Unreasonable Institute are partnering to host the Future Cities Accelerator, which was created to solve the challenges facing poor or vulnerable populations living in U.S. cities. Through the accelerator, 10 early-stage organizations (for-profit or nonprofit) that are likely to benefit over 1 million poor or vulnerable people in U.S. cities will be selected to receive $100,000 in grant funding and 9 months of intensive support, including:
- A five day, in-person bootcamp to help you prepare for scale, led by Unreasonable Institute.
- Six weeks of online training in rapid prototyping from Tom Chi, former UX Lead at Google X.
- Six months of guidance from three to four mentors, an executive coach and pro bono financial modeling.
- Fundraising training and nine months of support from For Impact.
- Paid admission to SOCAP, the world’s largest gathering of impact investors and entrepreneurs.
The deadline to apply for the Future Cities Accelerator is September 25, 2016. Learn more about the accelerator, including how to apply, the program timeline and mentors who are participating.